The power of the web is changing lives in Africa every day. Africa Connected. Success stories powered by the web. is an initiative by Google in collaboration with our partners that is aimed at creating a platform to:
- Drive the largest collection of inspiring stories about ventures established on or propelled by the web by Africans in Africa
- Demonstrate how these achievements are having social and economic impact in the everyday lives of people across the continent
- Encourage users of the web in Africa to learn more about all the things that they can do on the web with Google
Continuing the search for more stories
We continue to search for more amazing stories of how Google has played a role in changing lives across Africa. Have you used the web and Google to change lives or start and grow a business? Submit your story for an opportunity for it to be featured on the Africa Connected platform.
Google in Africa
The Internet is a powerful source of information. Google's strategy in Africa is to help get more users online by developing an accessible, relevant and sustainable Internet ecosystem.
- Reducing access as a barrier to all potential users
- Making the Internet relevant and useful to Africans
- Helping strengthen an Internet ecosystem in Africa that is vibrant, and sustainable and self-sufficient in the long-term
Google is doing lots of exciting things in Africa, come and join us on the web.
Africa Connected showcases everyday success stories being made with the help of Google. Be inspired by the stories of others, and learn more about how the web and Google can play a role in helping you achieve great things in Africa.Be Inspired
New to the web or want to learn more?
Learn what you can do with Google and be inspired by the successes of fellow Africans. The Internet is changing lives everyday, find out how it could change yours.Learn more